Request a VOIP quote for our feature
rich, fully managed, scaleable and cost effective service.
Hosted VoIP replaces fixed voice lines and expensive phone systems
with an internet connection, router, ethernet switch and IP phones
running on managed GENBAND servers. The infrastructure is hosted
at 151 Front Street West, one of Canada's premier data centres.
For one monthly price per user you get:
- Advanced virtual PBX across your offices
- Advanced unified messaging features
- Competitive local and long distance network services
- Rapid disaster recovery
Hosted VoIP is perfect for:
- organizations using fixed phone lines and looking for cost
effective features and flexibility
- growing organizations subject to move or merger
- multiple offices or headquarters and branch office scenarios
- organizations with employers who work from home or on the road
We can offer each user their own Direct Inward Dial (DID) telephone
number with all the traditional features you expect of a business
phone along with advanced capabilities like:
- Unified Messaging
- Web Portal
- Find-Me/No Answer
- Meet-Me Conferencing
- Automated Attendant
- Informal Call Center
- Receptionist Console
- Soft Phone
The Wire provisions the VoIP service, arranges phone delivery,
facilitates phone number porting, installs and tests equipment onsite,
conducts training and provides ongoing support.
Request a VOIP quote and start
the process of integrating voice and data communication today.